CCR SERIES - Part 1, Knee (Comprehensive Clinico - Radiological Series)
This is a course focusing only on practical expert tips and practical knowledge to Improve your clinical Practise and patient outcomes.
International Faculties -
1. Dr Rajesh Botchu , Consultant Musculoskeletal Radiologist, Royal Orthopaedic Hospital, Birmingham , United Kingdom
2. Dr Jan Gielen, Head of Musculoskeletal Radiology, Antwerp University Hospital, Belgium.
National Faculty -
1. Dr Dharmendra Singh, Associate Professor, Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi.
2. Dr Brigadier Bibhu Nayak, Sports Physician, Sports Injury Center, Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi.
3. Dr Gaurav Kant Sharma, Chief Musculoskeletal Interventional & Sports Radiologist, Director, Jaipur Institute of Pain & Sports Injuries (JIPSI)
4. Dr Avinash Jain, MD, DM Clinical Immunology and Rheumatology , SMS Hospital, Jaipur
5. Dr Prableen Kaur , Chief Pain Physician and Co- Founder , Jaipur Institute of Pain & Sports Injuries (JIPSI)
The course will cover various pathologies around knee joint covering every single spectrum of pathology around the knee including degerative/internal derangement /Sports injuries, Rhuematological diseases, Infections , Neoplasms etc and will cover the relevant clinical detail about each one of them along with detailed Imaging Guided Interventions that are possible to treat those Pathologies. Special Emphasis will also be given on post procedure Rehabilitation details. In short this is by far one of the most comprehensive Musculoskeletal Interventions course.
Duration : 4 Hours
Start Date : 2022-04-10 14:00:00
End Date : 2022-04-10 18:00:00
Fees : Rs. 2500.00