CHRONIC PAIN MANAGEMENT
Pain can disrupt your normal day-to-day life. Severe sports injuries may cause unbearable joint and bone pain that escalates as time passes. If you have recently had a sports injury and are looking for an easy and reliable treatment methodology, our Jaipur Institute of Pain and Sports Injury Clinic can offer advanced pain management. Chronic pain treatment, through non-invasive methods, has been made possible through innovative technology by our esteemed Dr Gaurav Kant Sharma. Having conducted more than 2500 treatments worldwide, he is the epitome of the new-age pain management system in India and abroad.
Pain has always been the silent punishment that brings down the working efficiency of the people. At Jaipur Institute of Pain and Sports Injury Clinic, we always focus on bringing down pain by easy and safe methods. No matter how old the pain is or whatever the sensation of pain may be, we diagnose and treat each case with delicate hands. Our years of excellence have helped us understand the non-invasive pain management procedure through modern technologies. We help you lead your life as normal!
Chronic Pain Needs Immediate Attention From Our Experts
Chronic pain is a feeling of discomfort that is due to actual or potential tissue damage. It is a continuous discomfort for a prolonged time, more than weeks and months, to be exact. Chronic Pain can be experienced in different body parts, like the neck, long bones, and other joints. It needs immediate treatment and experts’ intervention. The acute discomfort associated with chronic pain decreases working efficiency and hampers people's everyday lifestyle.
Some Possible Causes of Chronic Pain
Although there may be innumerable causes of chronic pain among the people, the most common causes as seen at the Chronic Pain Management clinic in Jaipur are listed below-
- Carcinoma of any organ of the body. Most common among carcinoma seen in people are- oral carcinoma, stomach carcinoma, blood carcinoma, bone carcinoma, lung carcinoma, breast carcinoma.
- Postoperative pain, at least for 48 hours after surgery.
- Pain due to fracture, irrespective of the type of fracture.
- Osteoarthritis, mainly in women after menopause.
- Gout in the large joints of the body.
- Headache due to some neurological disorders.
- Backache because of prolonged sitting in one place.
- Neck ache because of posture while sleeping and other components of lifestyle.
Standard regular treatments do never focus on pain reduction. Pain management treatment in Jaipur is an era-changing methodology of treatment. We promise the pain will not be an obstacle to your regular lifestyle anymore. We focus on the core cause of the discomfort and diminish the intensity and severity of pain through our innovative procedures.
Epidemiology of Chronic Pain in India
About 20.4% of people worldwide are suffering from chronic pain. The figure is very prominent in Western countries, and the leading reason for this havoc is a sedentary lifestyle. According to a survey made in 2018, 19.3% of people suffer from chronic pain at some point in their life. The ratio of females suffering from chronic pain is higher than males and most of them are more than 65 years old. ‘Menarche’ is one of the major causes that invites unwanted chronic pain. Pain due to cancer is also very prominent among people in India. Last but not least, sports injury and fracture also contributed to the affliction percentage.People of western countries have taken the help of pain management treatment so that there is no compromise on their lifestyle. But in India, till a few years ago, there was no such provision to relieve people of their dilemma.
Effect of Lifestyle on Chronic Pain
Pain is a significant obstacle in the normal physiology of body mechanics. Chronic pain is sure to bring down the efficiency of your working potential and sometimes even hamper the activities of daily living. The effect of pain is entirely subjective, and different people have different levels of pain perception. The intensity of pain perceived also depends on the age of the person. The infants and the geriatric group are the ones most affected.
Negative Effects of Pain
- In the intense version, pain affects the activities of daily living.
- Hamper's social life.
- Brings an obstacle to professional life.
- Causes imbalance in the normal physiological functioning of the body.
Treatments Available for Chronic Pain Management
- Stem Cell Injections-We have expert hands in performing stem cell injections procedures. It is very effective in reducing chronic long- term pain.
- Physiotherapy-JIPSI has the best physiotherapists in Jaipur who will help control the level of pain that you experience.
- Non-interventional technology-We use radiology and other manipulative methods to treat the underlying diagnosis, which brings down the pain level.
- Ultrasound Imaging-JIPSI is not only an expert in chronic pain management in India but is adept at treating the underlying disease. We use ultrasound imaging to diagnose and treat a sports injury.
Why JIPSI is the Best Institute for Chronic Pain Management?
Choose Our Clinic For a Permanent Pain Relief
Jaipur Institute of Pain and Sports Injury Clinic is the pioneer in chronic pain treatment. We have given successful therapies to innumerable people over the span of the last few years. Our chronic pain management techniques have put forth an example to the whole Indian Medical Fraternity. We will evolve forever to be in line with your discomfort related to pain and sports injuries. You can get a first-hand consultation at JIPSY. Our doctors examine the patients and offer the best advice that suits every individual. We offer customized medical treatment as per the case study and deliver excellent results within weeks of the consultation.